PayTabs, a leading payment solutions provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is now collaborating with Riyadh-based Nazeel.net, a cloud-based hotel management software and systems provider, to offer cutting-edge payment services to its clients. The new and promising tie-up is expected to be especially useful for hotels, motels, chalets, resort chains and real estate sectors. Here is a closer look at the many benefits arising from the association:
- Teaming Up with the Best: net is an undisputed leader in the hospitality sector, with over 45 percent market share in the kingdom. In fact, it books 23 million hotel nights annually through its platform. With its unique leadership position, Nazeel.net can provide advanced solutions to its clients. Over 4,300 hotels have already expressed their faith in Nazeel.net for managing their properties. And the collaboration with PayTabs will further allow the clients to benefit from novel payment solutions and business tools. The long-time expertise of Nazeel.net will help the businesses in attaining maximum efficiency and optimality. The synergies generated by Nazeel.net’s hotel management software and solutions and PayTabs’ payment solutions will help clients attain greater convenience.
- Customized Solutions: The collaboration seeks to empower the hospitality industry in the region, by making the payment system simpler, faster, and more secure. According to the data published by Global News Wire, the Saudi Arabian hotel industry is driven by rapid economic growth, the development of real estate projects investment, and innovative constructions. These factors are driving tourism in the region as well, which is expected to fuel the growth in the hospitality industry.
- Global Edge: The region is expected to attract visitors from all over the world. The kingdom is especially looking to increase the number of Hajj and Umrah tourists. These two streams are the prominent sources of visitors in the region. According to an estimate, there were 19 million such visitors in 2019 and the government is now looking to increase the number to 30 million by 2030. These visitors come from different countries, and thus, require hospitality establishments to deal in a wide range of currencies. PayTabs, with its new collaboration, will be able to offer digital payment solutions to hospitality services providers in the region. This move will lend a global touch to their operations.
- Operational Dashboard: The collaboration will prove to be especially helpful for businesses that are planning to take their operations online. This shift can help enhance their revenues and returns. PayTabs and its collaborator Nazeel.net can help in setting up the business’s payment gateway in an easy manner. With the help of Nazeel.net’s specialized dashboard, hospitality management companies can easily manage their daily operations. From a single window, they can enjoy a bird’s eye view of all their business operations, giving them better control. The business owners can also select the frequency of their reports. Whether they are looking for hourly reports or weekly, this system is all set to provide them with relevant details.
- Innovative Payment Solutions: Together, PayTabs and Nazeel.net are in a position to provide unique and innovative payment solutions to hospitality services providers. The robust technologies used by PayTabs will not only ensure that the businesses are able to process their cash flows promptly, but also help them boost their own and their clients’ security. The promptness of processing will help businesses to maintain their liquidity, while the security measures will keep sensitive data away from prying eyes. Ensuring safety of the data will also allow hospitality businesses to build a reputation in the market and create a niche for themselves.
PayTabs and Nazeel.net together aspire to facilitate digital hotel bookings and reservations in KSA. They are wholeheartedly working towards achieving the Saudi 2030 vision of cashless payments.