Paytabs launches Paytabs Market, a Centralized Platform to Manage Online Payments across Multiple Branches and Stores.
Paytabs, an award-winning payment solutions company that helps entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized enterprises in the MENA region achieve their full potential in online payments – has launched a new platform called, Paytabs market.
Paytabs market is the ideal express payment platform for managing a handful of sellers and vendors in the e-commerce space. It is a centralized platform designed to help companies and businesses of all shapes and sizes manage online payments across multiple branches and stores.
It works best with any business or company that operates more than a single branch or store across different countries and cities in the MENA region. Businesses can now use the platform to manage multiple sellers and vendors and also receive payments from customers.
The way this works is simple. You can use it to create and access multiple vendor profiles within a single dashboard. The business, merchant or company will go through a series of registration and onboarding processes, while the stores and branches will become listed under the same company.
The company or merchant will sign up for the platform and then continues with the onboarding application. Paytabs then reviews the company in need and then approves the application. After that, the platform creates profiles for the merchant or company for each sub-vendor. Now the vendors and branches can start processing their activities while the merchant or company monitors their transactions.
The platform gives the ability to report and manage the group profiles involved for the business. It also offers management capabilities for the user or teams involved. You can also use the dashboard to view and monitor the activities and transactions of the group profiles within the business.
Paytabs Market offers lots of benefits. Some of these are:
- It supports multiple currencies and local payment options for the country in which the business operates.
- It supports online wallets or e-wallets, debit cards, and credit cards.
- It helps merchants to offer unique and customized invoices to their customers.
- It supports and manages store accounting and pay-outs.
- Offers single and bulk invoicing options to businesses.
- It helps merchants and businesses to operate manual, scheduled and recurring invoices to their customers.
- It supports Paylinks – a web link that directs customers to a payment page and QR payments for social commerce. It helps to make online payments super simple.
- It integrates e-commerce plugins from popular providers like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and many others that suit your business model and online shoppers and enable seamless check-out for customers.
-Abdullah Idris Makarfi is a writer and content marketing strategist for companies in the finance industry. He works with brands offering financial services to create content that increases their website traffic, generate inbound leads and improves their keyword rankings. You can check out some of his work here: https://medium.com/financegeek.