Paymes: Social Commerce Made Easy!
PayTabs has introduced a revolutionary way for freelancers and independent sellers to get paid for the work that they do. Introducing Paymes, a social commerce platform launching across the MENA region.
A PayTabs company, Paymes has become an important staple in the gig economy as it helps freelancers and micro merchants:
- Receive instant payments over social media platforms
- Provide quick services to consumers
- Turn talent and ideas into profit, AND
- Help kickstart your business
So, what’s all the hype behind Paymes? We’ll show you!
“PayTabs saw that many entrepreneurs and freelancers were struggling to receive payment for their hard work,” says Joe Alvarez, a project manager at Paper Fellows and State of writing. “They saw that making a living on your terms was what made the world go round. Paymes is a global payment platform that lets people and businesses – including startups – receive payments and conduct electronic commerce. This takes the guesswork out of setting up payments, figuring out budgeting requirements, or even knowing much about commerce.
Who Paymes Is For
As mentioned, the gig economy will greatly benefit from this unique social commerce tool. In fact, Paymes is ideal for the following gig businesses and gurus:
- Small and micro business owners
Believe it or not, Paymes comes with great benefits. Here are some, just to name a few!
- Sell more, and get paid instantly
- Have peace of mind through a single, secure platform
- Build your online store, and sell your products and or services on the go
- Get paid via Link or QR
- No need for time-consuming forms or documents – paperless is the way to go!
With Paymes, you have access to various products. Such products include:
- Payments made when users click on a link (created and shared by you)
- Payments made when users scan a QR code (that you create and launch)
- Payments made in-store
- A micro eCommerce site
- A Paymes card, AND
As you can see, Paymes is there for you, as you offer your products or services, and receive payments instantly.
Creating Your Shop With Paymes
Paymes is free to set up. During setup, you can:
- Add inventory, including:
- Description, AND
- Brand your store
- Enable shoppers to add their favorite products from store to cart
- Enable shoppers to complete delivery details
- Create a secure checkout, etc.
Getting Paid With A Created Link
Now that shoppers are satisfied with their shopping experience, they want to buy now. That’s why it’s important to give them a secure checkout. You can share a secure payment link over nine different social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
With a created link, you can upload the following:
- Photos of the product or service that the shopper wants to purchase
- Description of said product or service, AND
- The pricing
Once you share the payment link with the buyer, you’ll receive payment once the buyer enters their credit card information.
Getting Paid With A QR Code
“Nowadays, QR codes have made it easier for people to access a website on the go, without having to stop and type in a link,” says Edgar Winston, a business writer at Boomessays and UK Writings. “With Paymes, freelancers can accept contactless payments with a static QR code. This allows for smoother transactions, as customers tend to want quick service. All you have to do is fill out your product details, update your QR code, download it, and then share it with your customers.”
Ultimately, Paymes is your go-to Commerce tool. Want to build and run your business the right way? Then check out Paymes, and let your entrepreneurship and other business endeavors take off!
Sara Sparrow is a writer and editor at Write my essay and Case study writing service. She is also a contributing writer at OX Essays. As a content writer, she writes articles about marketing, freelancing, and coding.