How PayTabs and its Ninja are redefining the landscape of online retail payments dramatically!
PayTabs is a highly secure and very well-designed payment platform that lets online merchants accept funds instantly within 24 hours. And that happens without the issues of hidden fees or high costs. You can seamlessly and conveniently accept payments from all major credit cards from all countries both via websites and mobile applications. Your website developers can make the most of PayTab’s state-of-the-art technology solutions which can be easily integrated with your platform to ensure a wonderful customer experience.
There are many advantages that PayTabs has which makes it the ideal payment platform.
- Quick Integration – You can fully integrate PayTabs with your platform within 24 hours and start receiving payments online safely.
- Perfect merge of Global and Local services – The gateway accepts payments in 168 currencies from all over the world and conveniently allows shoppers to pay in their local currencies.
- All business models are supported – The platform is capable of supporting multiple types of platforms and business models across the globe. All customers thus receive payment gateway services as per their local requirements.
- Quick fund deposit – You can trust PayTabs with your money and rest assured that the deposits will be transferred to you within two business days.
- Anti-Fraud protection – PayTabs has an inbuilt double-layered fraud protection system which works hard to prevent stealing of financial information and data related to transaction history.
- Compliance with international standards – PayTabs is compliant with PCI and DSS when it comes to processing card transactions to protect your payment information.
Developed by PayTabs, Ninja is a one of a kind referral program. It was created to help individuals like developers, freelancers, and even online merchants profit from an additional income. PayTabs as a leading payment gateway appreciates the needs of local entrepreneurs in emerging markets in North Africa, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. Though its digital payment solutions are available around the globe, they are simple and secure enough to suit business needs in every market.
And the good news is that Ninja partners can share the PayTabs mission and vision to boost their business and income in a whole new way. If you have the ability to promote PayTabs’ reliable payment solutions to your network and earn extra cash along the way, sign up today for Ninja. It’s very simple and you will get started in no time.
Close look at the 4-step Ninja journey:
- Signup – Provide your name, contact details, address, a copy of your id, professional experience and the reason for your interest in becoming a PayTabs partner. Click on submit and you are done with this stage.
- Complete Training– PayTabs is going to provide you training on how to promote the payment platform to people and businesses you know.
- Refer Business– There are 49 line of businesses that PayTabs accepts. You can promote PayTabs among any of these businesses.
- Start earning money– Earn money as these businesses integrate PayTabs as their payment partner.
The benefits of being a PayTabs Ninja:
- Network partner – PayTabs aim is to build a network of partners to make cashless payments a more widespread occurrence.
- Referral program – When you refer businesses to start using PayTabs so that they accept payments through this gateway, you can earn from every transaction thereafter.
- Learning team – You can now improve your skills and gain more knowledge on online payments with free training offered by this program. You can access round the clock support from the PayTabs local team as well.
- Flexible environment – Now, you yourself can decide how to manage your own time, business and revenue channels from anywhere, and at any time, without the need to report to a boss. Get to work on your own terms easily.
- Targeted Industries–If you are wondering what kind of businesses you can refer to use PayTabs, the list is long and includes 49 different lines of businesses. From retailers to apparel boutiques, schools, hotels, or airlines, you can refer them all.
To find out more on Ninja: visit our page today!