The Women Digital Festival is a platform that connects and inspires women. Attendees meet and network with other talented, like-minded women while developing tips and tricks from some of the best minds of our time. They get access to a highly curated, impactful program of workshops, mentors, speed networking, and much more!
This platform focuses on women driving change and being in control of their own path. It gathers the next generation of curious creatives, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and tastemakers to spark conversations around topics they are passionate about.
PayTabs is proud to support this event to empower women.
Join Punit Thakker and others in this workshop will help you further understand;
– Factors to consider when choosing a payment method while setting up your e-commerce website / online store
– The different methods of payment options
– How important is cybersecurity and what key aspects should be considered ?
– How scalable is your payment method in terms of region, country of operations?
– Dealing with the banks. How do I choose the best option?
– How important is the customer experience?
It will be kept highly interactive where attendees are encouraged to raise questions and ideas throughout.