PayTabs: Adding Value to Your Business
In one of our earlier post, we touched upon the factors that set PayTabs apart as a payment solutions company. We looked at the existing gaps in the payments processing industry and how does PayTabs bridge the gap.
Today, we are looking specifically at some of the business problems that PayTabs can solve for your business, as a comprehensive payments solution company:
- Global Business: Your business attracts customers from across the world and it is imperative for you to have a payments solution that processes multiple currencies and offers a seamless experience with your customers. Well, PayTabs has you covered as we can process 160+ currencies on our platform.
- Grow your business: Whether it’s multiple channels, schemes, acquiring banks, multiple shopping cart platforms, security infrastructure and systems, risk management and merchant services, we have you covered in all aspects in the context of building, operating and growing your e-commerce business.
- Data Security: In a world that is constantly threatened by cyber-crime, it is imperative for you to ensure that you customer’s data is protected. We have the highest level of PCI-DSS compliance apart from having dual layers of fraud management infrastructure in place.
- Technology Worries: When you are setting up your e-commerce business, you are determined to get the technology right, with respect to every aspect of your business. We understand technology and the need for agile delivery, hence we have the ability to quickly integrate our solution to your backend, irrespective of the type of backend you have.
- Build Competitiveness: We understand that the e-commerce industry is highly competitive across the world; we can help you grow your business & help you become competitive and profitable at the same time. We believe in complete transparency and hence we do not have any hidden charges.
To experience the power and the flexibility of our solution, you can sign up for a free demo or contact us. Moreover, if you wish, you can subscribe to our blog alerts to keep abreast with the latest from the world of payments and e-commerce.